}

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 6, 2015

WHO IS "RUPA SING" & WHY IS SHE PLAGIARIZING MISS FORTUNE? Poacher Posts "Glistening, Quivering Underbelly" Content on "shockermichaelmooreflsfordivorce.blogspot.com"

WTF?!

I've been threatened and had my personal identity breached, but this one has got your girl Miss Fortune perplexed.





Writing (and I use that term loosely!) under the name "Rupa Sing", a Google blogger has lifted nearly all my blog's content and produced an unauthorized blog called "Splitsville Shocker! Michael Moore Files For Divorce". I don't know whether to be steamed...or flattered.

Clearly lifting the name from a story I wrote in 2013 breaking the news (internationally, by the way!) of director Michael Moore filing for divorce from his then-wife Kathleen Glynn, Rupa's blog has Glistening, Quivering Underbelly's content through the end of January 2015!

So I'm doing an experiment--will "Rupa" add this post to the copycat blog?

We'll see...



No comments:

Post a Comment